– Biometric access control lock.
– WBLS® wireless communication (Wireless biometric locking system®).
– Autonomous by battery.
– Easy installation, without any kind of building work or cabling.
– Valid for new installations or replacements.
Top safety combined with high-end design
– Biometric access control lock.
Olock® is an innovative wireless biometric device for access control. It provides quick and easy access of users to different rooms through accurate identification of a fingerprint, without the need for keys, magnetic cards, passwords, etc., which can be stolen, lost, broken or forgotten.
Olock® is connected to the management software control and other network devices using the Wireless Biometric Locking System® (WLBS®), based on a Zigbee platform.
This connectivity simplifies installations, taking advantage of common computing resources and facilitating the installation of the product without any need of building works or wiring.
Main Characteristics & Technical Features
• Fingerprint biometrical identification technology.
• Attractive design in different finishes and colours.
• Simple installation without cabling, for new or already exiting constructions.
• Compatible with different door thicknesses from 30 to 115 mm.
• Compatible with ANSI embedded locks. Available version for
cylinder ( input of 60mm or more, follower lever of 8mm. If
cylinder is used, distance between axes of 85mm)
• Bidirectional wireless communication between the control
software and the Olock device.
• Safety in the wireless communication on all kind of devices,
coded wireless communication with safety verifications per
cyclical redundancy codes and safety safety algorithms.
• Anti-panic function, the lock can always be opened from inside
by using a suitable embedded lock.
• Restraint fingerprint function.
• Sound warning by buzzer on access
• Visual warning with red and green leds on access.
– Identification mode (door opening after fingerprint validation).
– Clearance mode (free clearance).
– Access mode by time band.
– Remote opening.
– Emergency opening (through PPD controller)
Information provided through control software
– Detailed reports on the locks’ activity.
– Maintenance reports.
– Online monitoring of the status of the batteries at any time.
– Automatic incidence messages.
– History of identification events per user.
– Access permissions per groups of users (staff or clients).
– Elimination of access on request (fingerprint detection locally)
– Staff access follow-up.
– Open/closed door notification (only if provided with external sensor).
• Optical sensor.
• Area of the sensor: 18 x 22 mm.
• Resolution: 500dpi.
• Authentication times (1:1): less than 1 second (standard time).
• Identification Times (1:500 people): 1.5 seconds.
• Maximum number of fingerprints per Olock®: 500 (extendable
to 3000 and 5000).
• FAR <=0.00001%.
– Operating temperature: -10ºC to 45ºC.
– Storage temperature: -20ºC to 70ºC.
– Relative humidity: 20% to 80%.
– Necessary power supply: Pack of lithium batteries of 3.6Vdc.
– Number of openings: Between 40,000 and 50,000.
– Low consumption, the device will remain on standby, the sensor will
activate when you lower the handle.
– Digital input for external sensor
Network and communications
– WBLS Wireless communication with the rest of the network devices.
– Possibility of ONLINE and OFFLINE operation
– For interiors and covered exteriors.
– On doors with through screws.