– Biometric access control device to be embedded.
– Embedded in universal mechanism box, easy installation.
– Exchangeable frames in different colours (series LS, LS PLUS and FD by JUNG).
Inside® WBLS® is an innovative wireless biometric device for access control. It provides strictly controlled user access to different rooms or areas through fingerprint identification. There is no need for keys, magnetic cards, passwords, etc., which can be stolen, lost, broken or forgotten.
Inside® WBLS® is connected via Gateway® to the Biodit Management Software. The secure encrypted 128-bit connection is based on ZigBee protocol. The integrated sound and light signaling makes it easier for consumers to scan their fingerprints.
This connectivity simplifies installation using standard computing resources. The wireless technology does not need any building reconstruction, repair or wiring works.
• Attractive design and available in different frames and colours.
• Easy installation recessed in universal box of mechanisms.
• Fingerprint biometrical identification technology.
• SELV power supply (safety extra-low voltage)
• Incorporates relay for door opener or any other activator.
• Relay operation in bistable mode.
• Time adjustment of the opening pulse.
• Bidirectional wireless communication between the control software and the Inside device.
• Safety in the wireless communication in all kind of devices, coded wireless communication with safety verifications per cyclical redundancy codes and safety algorithms.
• Sound warning by buzzer on access.
• Visual warning with red and green leds on access.
• Identification mode (door opening after fingerprint validation).
• Access mode by time band.
• Remote opening.
• Optical sensor
• Area of the sensor: 18 x 22 mm.
• Resolution: 500dpi.
• Authentication time (1:1): less than 1 second (standard time).
• Identification Time (1:500 people): 1.5 seconds.
• Maximum number of fingerprints per Inside® device: 500 (extendable to 3000 and 5000).
• FAR <=0.00001%.
• Operating temperature: -10ºC to 45ºC.
• Storage temperature: -20ºC to 70ºC.
• Relative humidity: 20% to 80%.
• Necessary power supply: 12Vdc500mA.
• Low consumption, the device will remain on standby, the sensor will activate when you get near the device.
• Power supply connector. Removable terminal type connector.
• Relay output 12A 230V (NC y NA). Removable terminal type connectors.
• Digital input for external sensor. Removable terminal type connectors.
• WBLS Wireless communication with the rest of the network devices.