– Management gateway for Biodit wireless devices.
– Manages up to 14 Biodit wireless devices.
Gateway® WBLS® is a network controller establising the connection between BIODIT’s wireless biometric devices and the Biodit Management Software. The device can operate with up to 14 wireless devices.
The exchange of information between devices and Gateway® WBLS® is two-way encrypted and it is using the IEEE 802.15.4 standard 2,4Ghz. The communication, between the other network controllers and Biodit Management Software, is performed through the built-in Ethernet network card linked to an existing or newly built LAN/WAN network.
• It connects to the existing Ethernet data network.
• Encrypted Ethernet connection with the control software.
• Bidirectional wireless encrypted communication between the Gateway® WBLS and the biometric devices.
• Safety in the wireless communication in all kind of devices, coded wireless communication with safety verifications per cyclical redundancy codes and safety algorithms.
• SELV power supply (safety extra-low voltage).
• Operating temperature: -10 to +45ºC.
• Storage temperature: -20 to +70ºC.
• Relative humidity: 85% RH.
• Necessary power supply: 12Vdc500mA.
• Connector for 2.4MHz antenna.
• Power supply Jack connector.
• RJ45 connector for Ethernet.
• RS232 connector for configuration in local mode.
• WBLS® communication with the rest of the network devices.
• Ethernet cabled communication.
• For interiors and covered exteriors.